Offre d’emploi en tant que traducteur (trice) en langue française :
Customer Specialist & Translations (French)
Helping others to grow and expand their online business is an empowering and rewarding skill. Our Customer Success/Support team meets great new people with great products to sell every single day. And every single day, these sellers face hurdles they need to overcome in order to not just survive but thrive. This is where support steps in and why we need YOU!
Sumup is taking a step and launching the online store to a new market, France. This is a great opportunity to be part of something new and exciting and building the French support team in our Warsaw office.
We’re looking for a passionate and positive human being to join our team as a Customer Specialist, working with French-speaking customers.
- ● Translate & create user tutorials ( full-time for first 2-3 weeks)
- ● Translate existing customer support material
- ● Conduct phone interviews
- ● Act as the main point of contact for a new customer during the onboarding phase oftheir account lifecycle.
- ● Align customer expectations with Sumup solutions, as well as educate the customerabout what it is we can help them with.
- ● Have a passion for working with customers Love solving customer issue and finding proactive solutions to avoid customer facing these issues.
- ● Speak and write fluent French and speak English as this is the language we speak at the office.
- ● Know how to converse in the language of benefits.
- ● Thrive in a fastpaced and dynamic environment – you will wear many hatsand juggle many balls.
- ● Be innovating, unafraid and never satisfied with being adequate.
- ● Above all, you’re a great communicator. You can put yourself in another person’sshoes, and understand what information a user needs at that moment.
Bonus points Great (but not a must) if you have experience with e-commerce and working in a startup environment.
This role will be changing based on the needs of the business. To start, it will focus on translation in order to have support material up on the webpage before we launch the tool to a small group of customers. Later on, as we are entering the French market, there will be more focus on conducting phone interviews and answering incoming emails and phone calls from interested and existing customers.
If interested or have questions please email email@example.com